Hybrid Example & WPF

Dec 19, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Hi,

First of all; congrats on a stunning piece of tech.
Ever since a meeting pointed CM out about two weeks ago in Leiden(Thanks Dennis!), I've spend several hours studying it and thinking about how to employ its techniques.

I've started work on the Hybrid example and I'm trying to get it to work in WPF instead of SL. I reworked the bootstrapper but the projects thows a whole lot of errors my way atm.

Has anybody tried to get it working in WPF and if not; is it possible to do so with minimal changes?

Thanks in advance.
Martijn

Dec 19, 2010 at 7:32 PM

I ported the sample to WPF quite easily, changing the TransitionContentControl with a simple ContentControl and modifying the Bootstrapper slightly.

I have not the modified sample here, but if you still need it tomorrow, I will provide it to you through this thread.

Dec 19, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Thanks for the reply; if you could post the modified sample that'll be super.

Martijn

Dec 20, 2010 at 11:01 AM

I uploaded the modified solution here. It contains both the SL and WPF projects.

Dec 20, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Solution works perfectly in WPF

Thanks BladeWise

Mar 15, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Hi, I have some problems compiling the example HelloScreen for WPF, the object DialogConductorViewModel, not implement the interfaces: GetChildren and DeactivateItem, someone knows why is this error, I'm using Caliburn.Micro RC1 and compiling with Visual Express 2010

Thanks in advance

Coordinator
Mar 16, 2011 at 12:46 AM

Are you perhaps using an old version of the sample with a new version of the famework? That latest samples are under source and distributed as  part of the RC.

Mar 16, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Edited Mar 16, 2011 at 12:23 PM
auareve wrote:

Hi, I have some problems compiling the example HelloScreen for WPF, the object DialogConductorViewModel, not implement the interfaces: GetChildren and DeactivateItem, someone knows why is this error, I'm using Caliburn.Micro RC1 and compiling with Visual Express 2010

Thanks in advance

Same problem here. Even the SL version reports errors. I'm running the latest source

Change Set 6b408c83e06e
Committed On: Sun Mar 13 2011 at 9:14 PM 

I guess the base source was an old one. Working on it..

[edit]

Got it working. Can send it by email.

http://rapidshare.com/files/452805729/Caliburn.Micro.HelloScreens.Hybrid.zip

Mar 17, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Tiago, your code ran ok, thanks for your help.

Mar 19, 2011 at 1:53 AM
Edited Mar 19, 2011 at 1:53 AM

The code may run all right but the porting isn't quite right. You may notice that a bunch of code is commented on the TiledBackground.cs WPF version and the order of the low end buttons is reversed. :(

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:00 PM
I built it with CM 2.0.2.0 can be found here : https://cmhelloscreenswpf.codeplex.com/