WP7 back button

Aug 5, 2011 at 12:37 PM

I have a page where the user enters some values in a few controls, I also have a "done" button and from there I call navigationService with a bunch of WithParam statements passing data back to the calling page. I'd also like to do the same thing if the user pushes the back button. I think this is more attune to expected usage and I'd remove the "done" button if I could get this to work.

The best I've come up with is navigationService.Navigating event and resorting to queryparams but that doesn't feel right, I'm considering isolated storage but that feels even worse.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Coordinator
Aug 5, 2011 at 1:49 PM

My advice is not to use the back button for that. Technically, you aren't going back if you are changing the query parameters.

Aug 6, 2011 at 3:03 AM
Fair point, I'll take that on board.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:50 PM, EisenbergEffect <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

My advice is not to use the back button for that. Technically, you aren't going back if you are changing the query parameters.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (caliburnmicro@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email caliburnmicro@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com