RadContextMenu WP7

Mar 4, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Edited Mar 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM

So I have 2 menus working correctly but when I go to use another set on a completely different page they don't work... They are coded exactly the same way as they are on the MainPage. 

PlanesView.xaml  -- root of the Views Folder

<telp:RadDataListBox x:Name="Planes">
                <telp:RadContextMenu.ContextMenu >
                     <telp:RadContextMenu x:Name="PlanesMenu" cm:Action.TargetWithoutContext="{Binding DataContext, ElementName=Planes}">
                           <telp:RadContextMenuItem Content="edit"  cm:Message.Handler="EditPlane($dataContext)" />
                           <telp:RadContextMenuItem Content="edit" cm:Message.Handler="DeletePlane($dataContext)" />

this is nearly identical how the other views are written but this one doesn't do what I expected it to do.  What is ironic it doesn't throw errors if the EditPlane(Aircraft a) method is missing, it processes the view as if it didn't matter... I thought it might have been a result of being injected (ContentControl) but doesn't seem like view switching is the issue.  I have a couple of other views coded the same way and responding like this got any ideas? 

I thought at one point it was related to a SubNamespace that added to the ViewLocator but I commented it and restored the code back to layout indicated above with the structure

The listbox is in the PlanesDefault.xaml for use in the PlanesView.xaml when I start up initially it shows the listbox..

Currently using the lastest drop...

Mar 5, 2012 at 5:56 PM

it was partly a namespace issue but also a single viewmodel with multi-view issue.  So now I am in this situation where both contextmenu items are fired at the same time and the logic for both starts.  One is suppose to throw a messagebox that asks to delete and the other changes the view to make changes... But it shows the view change while the context menu is still visible.