HelloScreens WPF, closing and transition not working as expected

Topics: Bootstrappers & IoC
Mar 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Edited Mar 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Hello,

First of all thanks for Caliburn.Micro.

To learn more about CM i have started to convert the silverlight project to WPF.
So far it not a big problem. The one i skipped is coroutines, but that will be a other topic.

For now i need info to compleet HelloScreens. In the fork i made there is a working WPF version, almost all the silverlight code is there.

The problems
/Shell/ScreensBootstrapper.cs
In MainWindowClosing there is a problem with mainWindow.Close().
If i onyuse
{
    actuallyClosing = true;
    mainWindow.Close();
}
the app hides but thus not close.
Run the app and close it without clicking on a button. (Error: Cannot set Visibility to Visible or call Show, ShowDialog, Close or WindowInteropHelper.EnsureHandle while a Window is closing)

Run the app and open the customer screen, now close the app. (same error as above)

Run the app open customer and add a customer, now close the app. (no error)

What is a good the solution for this problem? If found a workaround but this is not the way i like to see it.

/Framework/Controls/TiledBackground.cs
event ImageOpened replacement? Should i do it in a other way?

Transition of the screens
In Silverlight is how the screen unfold from left to right. Is this the way it should be? If yes, why is this not working in WPF?
There is not problem with the DefaultTransition. The calling code is not removed but i found the cause in NamedStyle.xaml

Question
ShellView.xaml
in silverlight IconName has mode TwoWay, how is this possible? The property is readonly!
In WPF i have remove the mode=TwoWay, the framework set the correct mode. If i want to use the mode i can only OneWay.

All help is welcome.
Mar 8, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Edited Mar 12, 2013 at 9:24 PM
I am not able to read my post if someone have the same problem pls let me know.
Update: There was a bug on codeplex thats i i could not read any new posts and commets its fixed now