Discussions under Actions & Coroutines

This project has moved to github for v2.0. https://github.com/Caliburn-Micro

All future questions should be handled on Stack Overflow. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/caliburn.micro

How may I choose subscriber while publishing event using EventAggregator in Calirburn Micro?

first post: Shamthedeveloper wrote: Hi, How may I choose subscriber while publishing event using Even...

Dynamic view in content control

first post: mkami wrote: Hi All, First of all I am new to Caliburn.Micro. Therefore I am f...

Caliburn Micro Conductors calling other conductors

first post: coding21 wrote: Please suggest some resource/sample to implement following scenario...

Pass Property Notification from Child view model to Parent ViewModel in Caliburn Micro

first post: coding21 wrote: We are using Caliburn Micro and have a parent and child view models...

Caliburn action message swallows exceptions when working with async methods

first post: DELUXEnized wrote: Hi, I have an async method which throws an exception. I want to ha...

latest post: gplwhite wrote: The unhandled exception handler seems to fire if you change the act...

Closing only one Window

first post: marka83 wrote: I have one ViewModel and 2 Views for that ViewModel - "View" and "D...

Detect dormant or Tombstone navigate to view

first post: geniovi wrote: hello, i use a caliburn micro. In my app i detect a dormant or Tomb...

Login view - Login button is not disabled initially based on CanLogin value, untill we click it for the first time.

first post: sreenivasgupta wrote: Hi people, I just started looking into Caliburn Micro and I start...

How to use Cliburn.Micro in Windows 8 Store Apps ?

first post: Pardeep89 wrote: Hi Devs , We are developing a Windows 8 store App and need to use...

latest post: brenchld wrote: You must have been using the wrong nuget package. There is documen...

DataGrid with Message.Attached on MouseDoubleClickEvent

first post: eranotz65 wrote: Hello , I need the ability to double click on a row on a DataGrid ...