Discussions under Extensibility

This project has moved to github for v2.0. https://github.com/Caliburn-Micro

All future questions should be handled on Stack Overflow. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/caliburn.micro

Caliburn, Xamarin and ETO

first post: tpitman wrote: My company has an WPF application that uses Caliburn. I am tasked...

Unable to invoke bootstrapper with out App.xaml.

first post: vkartik wrote: Hi Recently working on caliburn micro and want to create class li...

Managing same view models and Views in assemblies of different versions.

first post: codeplex3021 wrote: Hello first thanks for the very useful tool. Now we stumbled o...

caliburn.micro serialization issue when implementing PropertyChangedBase

first post: rahul7720 wrote: public class Person { public int Id {get;set;} public string First...

Caliburn Micro Conductors calling other conductors

first post: coding21 wrote: Please suggest some resource/sample to implement following scenario...

Recommended strategies for custom View location

first post: mwpowellhtx wrote: Hello, I've got a ViewModel that is somewhat customized and which ...

latest post: mwpowellhtx wrote: Turns out this was a Module source control snafu. I reverted the mo...

How to use Cliburn.Micro in Windows 8 Store Apps ?

first post: Pardeep89 wrote: Hi Devs , We are developing a Windows 8 store App and need to use...

latest post: brenchld wrote: You must have been using the wrong nuget package. There is documen...

Hook into ContentControl view creation

first post: ekgurney14 wrote: I am trying to add a generic permission based security mechanism to...

latest post: BladeWise wrote: The simplest way is to re-define the View generation callback: View...

Roadmap over Caliburn Micro

first post: karthikhraju wrote: I'm intended to use Caliburn Micro 2.0.0 in my application, as the ...

Custom Binding for MultiSelectComboBox

first post: AQSRanck wrote: Setup VS 2010 WPF 4.0 CM 1.3.1 I am using the MultiSelectCombo...