Discussions under Bugs

This project has moved to github for v2.0. https://github.com/Caliburn-Micro

All future questions should be handled on Stack Overflow. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/caliburn.micro

SelectionChanged for DataGrid is being called multiple times after changing screen in conductor.

first post: Shamthedeveloper wrote: Hi, We've a conductor with two screens being displayed alternativ...

Unable to invoke bootstrapper with out App.xaml.

first post: vkartik wrote: Hi Recently working on caliburn micro and want to create class li...

OnActive doesn't fire on VM if you navigate in OnInitialize method

first post: oleg_kurzov wrote: Hello! I have 3 VM: StartVM, ListItemsVM, ItemDetailsVM Let\s say...

latest post: oleg_kurzov wrote: Actually, how to delete navigation parameter in INavigationService?...

Closing only one Window

first post: marka83 wrote: I have one ViewModel and 2 Views for that ViewModel - "View" and "D...

CaliburnBindableAppBar WP8

first post: Tammind wrote: I installed CM 2.0.0.0 and BindableAppBar 1.0.5.0, but I can't add ...

latest post: Tammind wrote: Thank you!

Screen View Caching Bug?

first post: CoderVision wrote: Hi There, I am new to Caliburn.Micro, so I may just be missing so...

latest post: strann1k wrote: I see the same thing. I use caliburn 1.5 and 2.0. Please check it.

Caliburn Obfuscation

first post: YossiExploiteam wrote: Hi everyone, I created a simple application which has a reference...

latest post: dbulic wrote: SmartAssembly doesn't try to include reference starting with System...

Use Microphone in ViewModel, Error NullReferenceException

first post: geniovi wrote: i use a pattern MVVM Caliburn Micro (Windows phone 8) and in my Vie...

Language Issue

first post: RicardoPons wrote: I have an application for Windows Phone 8. I supported several la...

latest post: tibel wrote: May you create a little sample that shows the issue, so we can chec...

How to use Cliburn.Micro in Windows 8 Store Apps ?

first post: Pardeep89 wrote: Hi Devs , We are developing a Windows 8 store App and need to use...

latest post: brenchld wrote: You must have been using the wrong nuget package. There is documen...