Discussions under Feature Requests

This project has moved to github for v2.0. https://github.com/Caliburn-Micro

All future questions should be handled on Stack Overflow. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/caliburn.micro

Managing same view models and Views in assemblies of different versions.

first post: codeplex3021 wrote: Hello first thanks for the very useful tool. Now we stumbled o...

No DisplatRootViewFor method for Windows Phone 8

first post: iglaweb wrote: Hello! Thank you for your nice framework! How can I load differ...

How to use Cliburn.Micro in Windows 8 Store Apps ?

first post: Pardeep89 wrote: Hi Devs , We are developing a Windows 8 store App and need to use...

latest post: brenchld wrote: You must have been using the wrong nuget package. There is documen...

How to Bind data with grid using Calibrum

first post: Sadiqali92 wrote: Can u please provide code for binding the data with grid in Calibru...

ActivateItem doesn't seem to work with WPF Frame

first post: hldev wrote: Trying to send a ViewModel to a WPF Frame doesn't work. If I repla...

latest post: hldev wrote: I changed my logic to the following to get this working the way a N...

No support for Windows XP in Caliburn.Micro 2+?

first post: Krashan wrote: As I've noticed that there will be no support for .NET 4 in CM 2. I...

latest post: BladeWise wrote: I provided a fork of the current CM 2.0 code-base, supporting NET40...

Marshalling INotifyPropertyChanged.PropertyChanged event on UI thread & TaskCanceledException

first post: MishaUliutin wrote: First off all, why do you marshall INotifyPropertyChanged.PropertyC...

latest post: MishaUliutin wrote: ok, thanks!

WinRT 8.1 support ?

first post: YeFFreY wrote: Hello, I'm trying to use caliburn micro for a WinRT 8.1 appplicat...

latest post: YeFFreY wrote: I switched to 2.0-alpha and adding the following (usual) thing work...

answered by: tibel wrote: For Win 8.1 you have to use the 2.0-alpha release that is based on ...

Property depencies tracking in CM

first post: EngineerSpock wrote: Michael L Perry said that "Automatic dependency tracking means th...

latest post: MichaelLPerry1971 wrote: My comment on the Herding Code blog might have been incorrect. The ...

Contributing a ViewLocator performance improvement

first post: codekaizen wrote: I've done some performance analysis on our CM-based solution and vi...

latest post: tibel wrote: Integrated a new version of type-name caching that does not require...