There are no downloads associated with this release.
Caliburn.Micro v2.0.0-alpha is a major release with breaking changes. This version has undergone significant re-design, splitting it into two portions: a Portable Class Library core and platform-specific adapters.
Packages Available on Nuget
- portable library net45+sl5+win8+wp8 (issue #259), SL4, WP71 and NET40 will not be supported
- Support Windows 8.1 (issue #336) and use new Behavior SDK (issue #338)
- Fix CultureInfo in CoerceValue
- Remove Bootstrapper<TRootModel> and PhoneBootstrapper, use BootstrapperBase and PhoneBootstrapperBase
- Remove package builder (will not work because portable/platform split)
- Remove EventAggregator PublicationThreadMarshaller and Publish() without marshaller
- Add EventAggregatorExtensions (PublishOnCurrentThread, PublishOnBackgroundThread, PublishOnUIThread, BeginPublishOnUIThread and PublishOnUIThreadAsync)
- Fix OnViewReady should be called on child views too (issue #292)
- Screen only have one TryClose(bool? dialogResult = null)
- Coroutine uses CoroutineExecutionContext instead of ActionExecutionContext (as it is not portable)
- SettingsService.RegisterCommand renamed to RegisterFlyoutCommand
- CallistoSettingsWindowManager removed, replaced with SettingsWindowManager
- Dependency on Callisto removed
- Dependency on Windows.UI.Interactivity removed, replaced with 8.1 Behaviours SDK.
- NotifyOfPropertyChange() does not support [CallerMemberName] at the moment
- Fix Memory leak in ActivateWith() and DeactivateWith()
- View/ViewModel-Locator performance improvement (issue #342)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.