I’m extremely pleased to announce the release of Caliburn.Micro v1.3. This is a great release with many bug fixes and several API improvements. We also support several new platforms.
- Support for WP7 Mango
- Support for Silverlight 5
- Basic MVVM Support for WinRT/Metro
- Improvements to ViewModelLocator/ViewLocator which allow easier customization of conventions.
- Improved Design-Time Support for Conventions
Thanks to the great community who provided awesome feedback during this release cycle. Thanks also to those who spent time to provide fixes and pull requests for bugs as well as for API improvements. I’d like to add a special thanks to Chin Bae for excellent work on making our ViewLocator and ViewModelLocator both more extensible and more accessible for common customizations.
We’re still just getting started. Enjoy the new bits and see what you can build!
- Debug and Release Assemblies
Packages Available on Nuget
- Caliburn.Micro – The full framework compiled into an assembly.
- Caliburn.Micro.Container – The Caliburn.Micro inversion of control container (IoC); source code drop-in.
- Caliburn.Micro.EventAggregator – The Caliburn.Micro event aggregator; source drop-in.
- Caliburn.Micro.INPC – The Caliburn.Micro INPC infrastructure: PropertyChangedBase, BindableCollection, Execute.OnUIThread and InDesignMode checking; source drop-in.