Can't Build framework library with VS-Express editions

Aug 8, 2010 at 12:25 AM

I've downloaded the library files from codeplex and I can't load the src solutions in any version of VS Express.

Where can I get a copy of the latest dlls

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2010 at 3:12 AM
There are no .dll releases at this time. Read this thread for information on compilation in Express: http://caliburnmicro.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=222051
Aug 9, 2010 at 8:44 AM
I've read that thread a few times and fail to see how it helps with WP7.

My problem is that I'm exploring WP7 on a laptop as I don't want to upset my VS2008 development system. I know that side-by-side is supposed to be OK, but I've been burned in the past.
I'm only interested in your WP7 implementation. I've ported several of my Silverlight apps to WP7 with MVVM Light, and after watching your Video, I want to explore your framework for WP7.
I was going to try to make a new Project File using your source files, but was having trouble discovering exactly which files to use for a WP7-only build.

I think I'll just wait until the MS development environment and your implementation for WP7 get a little more mature.
Thanks for your time and effort. I'm very impressed with what I seen and read.

To: [email removed]
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 17:31:43 -0700
Subject: Re: Can't Build framework library with VS-Express editions [caliburnmicro:222815]

There are no .dll releases at this time. Read this thread for information on compilation in Express: http://caliburnmicro.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=222051
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (caliburnmicro@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email caliburnmicro@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com