type or namespace name 'Framework' could not be found

Sep 21, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I did a get on the source this morning.  Upon loading the source, i receive the following 2 errors:

C:\_Source\Caliburn\caliburnmicro\src\Caliburn.Micro.WP7\Caliburn.Micro.WP7.csproj : error : The project file 'C:\_Source\Caliburn\caliburnmicro\src\Caliburn.Micro.WP7\Caliburn.Micro.WP7.csproj' cannot be opened.  The project type is not supported by this installation.

C:\_Source\Caliburn\caliburnmicro\templates\WP7Template\WP7Template.csproj : error : The project file 'C:\_Source\Caliburn\caliburnmicro\templates\WP7Template\WP7Template.csproj' cannot be opened.  The project type is not supported by this installation.

I then tried simply to remove the 2 WP7 projects, and get the following error upon compiling:

Error 3 The type or namespace name 'Framework' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\_Source\Caliburn\caliburnmicro\templates\SilverlightTemplate\AppBootstrapper.cs 9 8 SilverlightTemplate.

The framework folder of the "SilverlightTemplate" project is empty. 

Any advice?

Thanks,

Dan

Coordinator
Sep 21, 2010 at 6:21 PM

If you don't have the phone tools installed, that will explain the first two errors. The third relates to the fact that the templates have to be built with a powershell script. It's included in the source. I'm probably going to extract the templates into their own solution to eliminate this problem.