Nov 9, 2010 at 8:11 PM
Edited Nov 16, 2010 at 8:39 PM
My question(s) can basically be summarized ,
HOWTO: Substitute ChildWindow with VM in Caliburn.Micro
*CW = I am using this in the context of Silverlight's ChildWindow control, however, in CM it's any ViewModel
- How to: pass a data context to the CW from parent ? (class calling windowManager.ShowDialog())
I've tried setting the context param for ShowDialog and error says can't find my object?
- How to: get data context passed back to parent after CW has closed?
- How to: thread marshaling, are there gotchas? I keep getting error when I load data async from my VM which is created via CM's WindowManager.
- Relating to #2, is there a way to know when CW is closed, so we can act accordingly ?
- How to: set title on CW? I think the VM just needs to implement IHaveDisplayName
Please del post.
Please delete this post.