What is the correct way to restore a Conductor from Tombstone. More specifically,
1. I am using a Conductor as my MainPageViewModel (Pivot control) and have created a MainPageViewModelStorage to manage the storage of the ActiveItemIndex.
2. I then navigate to a page after clicking a List Item.
3. I tombstone the application (using emulator window button).
4. I restore the application using the back button.
5. I get an Argument Out of Exception (Index) because the Items in the conductor (PivotPages) have not yet been created. The conductor constructor is called but I have determined that the OnInitialize is not called.