As of version 1.3.1 we have switched over to using Semantic versioning. See http://semver.org/
This change will enable us to do more frequent releases as well as semantically represent the changes from version to version in the version number. Per the spec, this release includes only bug fixes and no API changes, either breaking or extension.
- Switching to Semantic Versioning.
- Added some exception handling for design time bootstrapper operations.
- Added a custom converter to the MessageBinder so that we can handle converting to DateTime from string.
- Debug and Release Assemblies
Packages Available on Nuget
- Caliburn.Micro – The full framework compiled into an assembly.
- Caliburn.Micro.Container – The Caliburn.Micro inversion of control container (IoC); source code drop-in.
- Caliburn.Micro.EventAggregator – The Caliburn.Micro event aggregator; source drop-in.
- Caliburn.Micro.INPC – The Caliburn.Micro INPC infrastructure: PropertyChangedBase, BindableCollection, Execute.OnUIThread and InDesignMode checking; source drop-in.